Estrovera - Menopausal Hot Flash Relief
Estrovera™ contains ERr 731™, a special extract of rhubarb root that has been shown in clinical studies to significantly reduce hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms compared to placebo.*
Clinically shown to dramatically reduce the number of daily menopausal hot flashes.*
Clinically demonstrated to relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms including:*
- Sleep disturbances
- Depressive mood, irritability, and anxiety
- Physical and emotional exhaustion
- Joint and muscle complaints
- Urinary tract symptoms
- Vaginal dryness
- Size: 30 & 90 Capsules
- NPN: 80026945
Rhapontic Rhubarb Rheum rhaponticum L. Root? Extract (ERr 731TM) ... 4mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and enteric coating (deionized water, cellulose acetate phthalate, glycerol triacetate, ammonium hydroxide, hypromellose, maltodextrin, and polyethylene glycol)
- Adult Dose: Take one tablet daily with breakfast with a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. This product is contraindicated for individuals with any known or suspected estrogen-dependent cancer. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Company: Metagenics
- Notice: This site is not owned or operated by Metagenics, Inc.